Friday, October 2, 2009

can't come up with anything to write about. why am i so blocked up? is there a brain laxitive i could take? oh yeah, it's called alcohol and weed. i'm too poor to afford either.

let's just write a string of thoughts and see where it goes.

i've seen this movie 5 times now, it makes me feel better about certain things. i want to write a dracula rock opera.
i dont own any star wars movies, that needs to be fixed soon.
i miss my creature comforts.
i want to see kimmi.
i want to see my mom
i'm half tempted to get up and start cleaning.
cleaning is better done stoned.
i am so far removed.
i have escaped the real world.
fuuuuuuuuuck i'm lame
this is not exactly the way i thought it would turn out.
i think one of my teeth might fall out.
this is a great scene in this movie.


am i really this lame?
where did i go?
am i going to be ok?
when will this turn around?
when will i know when the time is right?

i want to be writing like i use to.
i want to grow my hair to my ass just to say i did it.
i want to get my song writing together.

it's too late for this. 3:33am

whatever,

this was almost poetry. the poetry of a jumbled mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment