Saturday, May 23, 2009

36 hours

almost entirely ready to go. got most everything packed.

I had a 'going away party' last night, in which a bunch of people that I don't know showed up and four of my friends. it's pretty fucking frustrating when people tell you to your face that they care and want to hang out but stand you up at the show. To add a top to that night, Kimmi isn't coming home before I go so I won't be seeing her for the next few months. I guess I know who my friends are in this town, or at least who is worth hanging around.


I don't really know what to do today. I really wish i could get my sleeve worked on. I could ride, but it looks like rain. Maybe I should just spend today alone and not think on this too much.


nightmares about her wake me out of a drunken slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment