Monday, May 4, 2009

Looking Forward

First blog and I am going to try and share as much as I can about what this blog is going to be about.
I have spent the last few years noodling around and never accomplishing much in my life. I have had a string of jobs, worked in kitchens, as a stage hand and a touring manager. I'm always traveling and trying to find something that I feel is out there.

This summer I'm heading out on tour again. I will be keeping this blog everyday to keep my friends and family up to date on my situation and what my day entailed. I am leaving in 20 days for South Bend to meet up with The Analyst and join them for a few home shows, get them ready for a 2 weeks on the east coast. We will be back up to South Bend on June 10th for a few days then heading out again for a month to conquer the east coast, south, south west, and west coast. I am so excited for the chance to travel again. I have been stuck in Lafayette for far too long and I have felt this urge to travel for some time. I will be stressed and tested being on the road. I will be locked into a van for almost 2 months with 5 dudes barreling down interstates across the country trying to keep them and myself together.

Keep up with me on here and the entries will be longer and not so bland.

keep up with the tour dates here.
www.myspace.com/theanalystmetal

No comments:

Post a Comment