Friday, May 29, 2009

Sorry I have been kinda bad about reposting stuff on here. Yesterday we arrived in Pittsburgh a day early so the band could meet up with friends and party. Katrina cut my hair and it feels good to not have a mop on my dome anymore. I had a great time with the Pittsburgh crew. Made us loads of food and bought beer stayed up, smoked us out and blasted music until the wee hours of the morning.

I miss her, more and more. But I feel that our bond is growning and I'm able to let up on the crazieness I can enstil on her. Our conversations have become more positive and we have found more to talk about. I knew this seperation would do us good and teach us to communicate. I have realized already how important this relationship is. She is my backbone everyday. She gives me hope when I have lost it, she keeps me balanced and centered and I think about her everyday. I hope that she doesn't grow weary at home and is able to stay positive and hopeful that this is the right thing to do.

Being on the road for a day has not really shown me the down side yet. So far everyone is having a really good time. I know that after a few weeks of one another we will be sick of little things. But so long as we are given at least a warm meal and a soft place to lay, we will be fine.

Here are some more pictures of the last few days. Oh and by the way, if you tweet, follow us!
@nobreaksever -me
@Analyst_vox -James
@mikebradberry
@Btabe
@alexwilkinson


party pittsburgh


Driving to Rochester

Home sweet Home

No comments:

Post a Comment